We are a company that puts our customers and employees first. So in light of the ongoing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to inform all of our customers that we are remaining open and will continue to provide the class leading customer service levels you have come to expect.Cleanliness and safety:
The Mervyn Stewart Team is taking considerable measures to ensure the safety of customers and employees:
- We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning of public areas and display vehicles.
- All vehicles left with us for servicing will be thoroughly cleaned before they are returned to customers.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitisers across showrooms and office spaces for customers and employees.
- We have clear guidelines and strategies already in place to ensure any employee experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus must follow the government guidelines and self-isolate for the recommended 14 days.
We understand that some of our customers may have concerns about visiting our dealerships in Belfast and North Down. Whilst we have taken a number of additional measures to ensure our dealership remains safe for you to visit, we can also offer the following additional services on request:
- Collection and delivery of our aftersales customers’ cars
- Delivery services for customers purchasing a car from us
- “Showroom Window” - video presentations available for New & Used Vehicles
- “Workshop Window” – video presentation of our fully trained Technicians will perform a routine safety check on your vehicle and email you a video of the check showing you exactly what work is required, if any. You see what we see.
- Test drives of vehicles can be arranged from your home.
Our sales departments remain open, although if you prefer you can view all of our new and used car stock online at www.mervynstewart.com You can also ask questions via any of the messaging tools on our social media (Facebook & Instagram)The Mervyn Stewart Team
It is very important that we look to protect the health and wellbeing of our team. We have taken a range of measures to do this in line with Government guidelines. With this in mind, we would also ask all our customers who have been to any of the locations listed on the UK Government website or have been advised to self-isolate to let us know. We can then discuss with you what measures we need to put in place to ensure we all stay safe.
We are determined to ensure that in these uncertain times, we continue to provide our customers with the highest levels of service they have come to expect whilst responding appropriately to what is an evolving situation.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will continue to adapt our plans as the situation develops.
Most importantly, we wish all our customers, colleagues and their families well.